LinkTech’s industry interchangeable quick couplings are particularly well suited for use on durable and disposable medical equipment, analytical devices, and food & beverage applications, among others. LinkTech’s standard product range is very broad with over 2000+ styles, including a complete range of threaded, panel mount, in-line and elbow configurations. In addition, LinkTech has the capability to produce custom couplings to meet unique application requirements.
- Audible “click” ensures a secure connection.
- Intuitive thumb-latch design, one-hand disconnect.
- Interchangeable with other thumb-latch type couplings.
- Integral end terminations eliminate leak points.
- Rotates while connected and pressurized.
- Leak-free O-ring seal design.
- Individual series connect together.
- (See Part Number Guide for details)
- 1/16″ Flow – Twist Lock Technology
- 1/8″ Flow – Metal and/or Plastic Latch Technology
- 1/4″ Flow – Metal and/or Plastic Latch Technology
- 3/8″ Flow – Plastic Latch Technology
- 1/2″ Flow – Plastic Latch Technology
- Acetal (POM) with Buna-N O-rings.
- Medical Grade Gamma stable polypropylene with Peroxide-cured EPDM.
- Chrome Plated Brass with Buna-N O-rings.
- Glass Filled Polypropylene with EPDM O-rings.
Medical Grade ABS with Buna-N O-rings.
High Performance Polysulfone with EPDM O-rings.
- USP Class VI coupling versions available.
- O-ring material change
- Dyed color couplings
- Exclusion of panel nut/pft nut and/or thumb-latch
- Exclusion of end termination
- Exclusion of O-ring lubricant
- Assembly of nuts on product